AFFECT is pleased to announce a new call for funding proposals for up to $7,500 to support research-oriented events and other activities that promote gender equality in the academic finance profession (for example, conferences, speaker series, professional networking and mentoring events).
Proposals will be accepted until June 15, 2022 and must include the following information:
- Applicant’s name, institution, and email address
- Event name, date, and anticipated number of attendees
- Brief event description
- Brief statement explaining how the event aligns with AFFECT’s mission
- Total event cost
- List of other funding sources already secured
- Amount of funding requested
To apply, email email@example.com by June 15, 2022. Please include “Funding Proposal” in the subject line.
AFFECT will review all proposals and render funding decisions by the end of July. We anticipate repeating this call for funding proposals on an annual basis.